Hohner's "blues harp" harmonicas are designed for playing blues music.
Compared to the Hohner Marine
Band harmonica, the metal casing of the Blues Harp is narrower around the
edges of the holes, some people find this makes them more comfortable to
The Blues Harp has been around for years and is still very popular, however
like most harmonicas with a wooden 'comb' they tend to leak quite a lot of air -
beginners will generally be better off starting with a plastic comb harmonica
such as the Hohner Pro Harp
or the Lee Oskar Blues
- Standard 10 hole diatonic (fixed key) harmonica.
- Engraved casing made from chrome-plated brass.
- Wooden comb.
- Custom intonation - tuned to play cleaner-sounding chords.
- Supplied in a strong plastic box.
- Select a key from the drop down menu (C is the most popular key for