Do you qualify for government funding?

Do you qualify for government funding?


Financial Support for Further Education

Student funding can seem a complicated and daunting subject but if you are not sure what you may be entitled to contact customer services and they will be able to help you and provide you with clear, accurate and confidential advice.

If you are over 19 and have lived in the Eu for more than 3 years you will get funding towards your study. If you are on a means tested benefit, you will also get your fees paid for.

When you get you fees paid, you will not have to pay for any of your training. In some instances we may ask you to pay for your exam fee, but in most cases we will not (details of this will be given to you at your induction).

In our privacy policy section of this website, we explain the rules of learning with us. The most important rule is that you access your learning with us on a regular basis. Your training will enhance your life in many ways, it is your responsibility to study, ask for help and above all let us know if you are having any problems.

Other sources of funding and advice and guidance

National Careers Advice Service

The National Careers Advice Service is a free, impartial and confidential service provided in centres,over the phone and on the web for adults seeking information and advice on courses and careers. This is an impartial and confidential service.

F1 training has fully trained National Careers service advisors in each centre.

Professional and Career Development Loans
A Professional and Career Development Loan is a bank loan set at a competitive interest rate that learners aged 18 years or over can use to help pay for learning that leads to work or that will improve their employability.


Call us on   Norwich: 01603 762276  Ipswich: 01473 231707  

Great Yarmouth: 01493 855971