Imperial IFS-50-OP - Gas Deep Fryer - 50 Lb Oil Capacity - Open Pot - 15-1/2" Wide - 130,000 BTU's
Open Fry Pot Design
The open frypot design is very easy to clean. Its deep sloping bottom creates a cold zone beneath the heat source that traps small particles and holds them out of the fry zone. This keeps particles from carbonizing - reducing flavor transfer and oil scorching - increasing the life of the oil.
Open Pot Burners: The intense infra-red heat rapidly heats the stainless steel sides and the oil inside of the pot.
Imperial IFS-50-OP Standard Features
• Stainless steel frypots with radius formed edges.
• Frying area is 14"x14" , perfect for all purpose frying.
• No tube fired burners and no air shutter adjustments needed.
• Vessels are precision, robotically welded on the outside of the frypot for added durability.
• Thermostat is placed in the center of the frypot to detect cold food placed in either basket.
• Snap acting thermostat has a 200°F - 400°F (93°C - 204°C) temperature range.
• Manual controls (optional programmable computer controls available).
• Standing pilot.
• Two large nickel-plated wire mesh fry baskets with polyurethane coated handles.
• 100% safety shut-off valve.
• Fine mesh crumb screen.
• 1-1/4" full port ball valve for quick draining.
Dimension: 15-1/2" Wide x 30-1/4" Deep x 44-1/4" O.A. Height - Ship Wt. 253 Lbs.
Gas: 130,000 BTU's - Manifold pressure is 4" W.C. for Nat. Gas or 11" for LP Gas. - Gas Inlet Size of 3/4" NPT. 3/4" pressure regulator supplied.
Warranty: One Year Parts & Labor / Limited Warranty on Stainless Steel Frypot is 5 Years