Imperial ICFB-36 - Infrared Radiant Char-Broiler - CrossFire
(36" Wide Over-Fired - Top Searing Plate - 84,000 Btu's - Two Controls - with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Stand and Locking Front Casters - 36" Wide x 31-1/2" Deep x 54" Tall O.A)
Imperial ICFB-36 - Infrared Radiant Char-Broiler - CrossFire - 36" Wide Over-Fired - Top Searing Plate
Imperial ICFB-36 - CrossFire Features:
• Top searing (griddle) plate seals in flavor and moisture.
• Plate is 1/2" thick polished steel with a 4" stainless steel splash guard.
• Intense infra-red radiant heat broiler finishes off the steaks.
• Top mounted burners are cast iron with ceramic radiants. Each burner is rated at 42,000 BTU/hr. with independent controls and continuous pilots for instant ignition.
• Ceramic radiants direct heat waves downward to penetrate the exposed surface of the meat.
• Oven design creates the ideal combustion environment that maintains 1000° to 2500°F temperature of the radiants.
• Meat is cooked entirely by radiation, no hot air or convection has contact with the meat. Meats experience minimal shrinkage while retaining juices, tenderness and flavor.
• Easy-lift crank mechanism has “positive catch” locking with infinite adjustment range for grids.
Minimum clearance is 2", maximum is 5".
• Grease pan extends the full width of the broiler and removes for easy clean-ups.
• Large front mounted grease trough catches grease from extended grids. Removes easily for cleaning.
• Heavy duty stainless steel stand with locking front casters.
• AGA and CGA design certified, NSF and CE listed.
36"W x 31-1/2"D x 54" Tall O.A.
Ship Wt. 483 Lbs.
Manifold pressure is 5.0" W.C. for Nat. Gas or 10.0" for LP Gas.
Manifold size 3/4" NPT.
3/4" pressure regulator supplied.
(2) Radiant Burners @ 42,000 BTU/Hr. per Burner
84,000 Total BTUs
One year parts and labor warranty.
Imperial - ICFB-36