Dual Jet High Speed Hand Dryer AK2070
The Dual Jet Force is a fast drying, low cost blade style hand dryer with a performance and specification that belies its price tag. These prove popular with customers who want a quality blade style hand dryer, but are not looking to pay the price usually associated with this model. They’re located in offices, public buildings, hotels and restaurants as they deliver quiet, yet fast and energy efficient drying. Two filtered blades of air powerfully force the water off the hands and straight into an easily emptied collection tray, avoiding mess on floors and walls. A super long life brushless motor is backed up by an extended 5-year guarantee (2 years longer than any of the competition!). These particular dryers were selected for the London Olympic stadium 2012 as they are able to cope with heavy, constant use; up to 500 users a day.
- Long lasting brushless motor - suitable for high traffic locations
- Quiet at just 70 dB(A) yet with fast dry times of 15-17 seconds (proven by in house testing)
- Low operating costs - around 43p per 1000 dries in eco mode.
- Water collection system – excess water ends up in a tray that is easily drained. Maximising health and safety and improving cleanliness.
- You set the limits - manually adjustable hand dryer; 4 settings allow noise and energy levels to be customised to your own requirements.
- Intelligent heating system reduces energy consumption but keeps drying comfortable
- Peace of mind guarantee – 5 years
- A relatively quiet hand dryer in the “blade” category
- Save time and money if something does go wrong - self-diagnosis function where errors are reported on screen for ease of fault finding
- Dimensions are H685x W300 x D220
- This model was the choice for the London 2012 Olympic games, with its ability to withstand over 500 uses per day
- Excellent safety standards with thermal protection on the motor and airflow and internal humidity sensor to switch off power if unsafe levels are detected. Burn proof, anti-microbial plastic.
- CE full harmonised EMC, EMF , LVD GS approved
- IPX4 .
- Electrical Supply Voltage230-240 VoltsElectrical Supply Frequency50/60 HzStandby Power Consumption<2 Watts PerformanceExpected Motor Life 2000 Hour sDry Time (max setting)17 Second sDry Time (min setting)17 Seconds Dry Time Notes This has been in-house tested at its high speed / no heat setting which produced a dry time of approx. 17 second Digital Brushless Moto rMotor Speed (max setting)20000 RPMAir Speed (max setting )213 MPHAir Volume (max setting)125 CFM Operating Temperature Range 24 - 40 °CHeater Element Power900 WattsMotor Cut off Time 30 SecondsMotor ClassClass I Rated PowerRated Power (max settings)1850 Watts Rated Power (min settings)750 Watts Rated Power NotesThis unit has an intelligent heating system which will only add heat to the airflow if the temperature of the room is <24°CEnergy Per Dry (max setting)8.74 Watts Energy Per Dry (min setting)3.54 WattsEnergy Per Dry Notes Max setting based on manufacturers stated dry time and heat. Min setting based on in-house testing dry time and no heatNoiseOperating Sound Level (max setting)70 (manufacturer stated) dBSound Level NotesAs yet this has not been independently tested to verify dBSensorSensor typeIR (self adjusting) Guarantee 5 YearsConstruction Material ABSNet Weight 9.5 kgPacked Weight11 kg Finishes White ABSGrey / Silver ABSOther FinishesWhite available upon reques tElectrical & SafetyIP ratingIPX4DimensionsProduct Height685 mm Product Width 300 mm Product Depth218 mm Packaging Height 725 mm Packaging Width360 mm Packaging Depth 285 mmMounting InstructionsMen1050 mmWomen975 mm Children 4-7 Years 875 mmChildren 7-10 Years 875 mmChildren 10-13 Years 875 mmChildren 13-17 Years 875 mm Disabled 875 mm CertificationCEULROHS